Tuesday 31 December 2019

SLJ - Week One Day 3 - Activity 3: Achieving our Dreams

My dream job is to be a pilot. 
The reason why is so that I could travel the world and being a pilot would be able to get free tickets for my family for where ever they want to go. 

I also want to be a pilot because they get a huge salary.

To become a pilot and achieve this goal, I would need to work hard. The people that are gonna help me achieve these goals are my mum, dad and teachers and the only way my parents are gonna help are by taking me to fly lessons and the way my teacher is gonna help me by pushing me and helping me a lot in school.



Image result for an pilot

2 comments:

  1. Great aspiration AJ...how could you help your parents pay for flying lessons and how can you help your teachers get the best out of you? Are you part of the air-cadets? Have you ever been gliding? I look forward to following your career path...in the meantime keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Collins.

      I could help them by saving up. I could be the best that I could be so my teacher will believe in me to follow my dreams. No I am not part of the air-cadets.

      Thanks Miss Collins for your comment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.