Sunday 10 January 2021

Float your boat/ Summer Learning Journey

For this ACTIVITY I had to make 3 B.O.A.T.S and test float them to see if they would FLOAT                   

B.O.A.T 1:  Boat 1 was the worst one cause it kept flipping to its side.                             

B.O.A.T 2: Boat 2 was the best one cause it floated perfectly.                              

B.O.A.T 3: Boat 3 was not that good but it was better than Boat 1.

                                                                       1st Place: B.O.A.T 2                                                                                                                                          2nd Place: B.O.A.T 3                                                                                                                                         3rd Place: B.O.A.T 1                                     


This ACTIVITY was very fun and I like what I have made.
I hope you like what I have made too.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora AJ,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I’ve really enjoyed reading this post! It’s so interesting that the boats performed differently. Why do you think this might have been?

    I’m so glad that it was fun! I used to love making paper planes and seeing which would go the furthest. Have you ever done this?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte THANKS! for your lovely comment.

      I think it performed differently cause they were made separately so they might have different things.

      YES! I have made paper plans to see which one would got the furthest.

      Thanks once again Charlotte.

      AJ(GBS)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.